The Good Stuff:
* New wool from a good friend
* Staying up till 4.30am on a school night with that friend and drinking way too much beer!
* Catching the Manly Ferry to work with Dad this morning after staying with him and Mum while in Sydney for work
* Having a beer with Dad after work last night and having a really really good chat
* Seeing my beautiful Grandma at my gorgeous Sisters engagement party and showing off to her like I was five years old about my new knitting skill - knitting cables and on double points (my Grandma is my knitting inspiration and teacher!)
* Knowing that my Grandma reads my blog
* My strawberry plant complete with the first ripe (and not eaten by bugs) strawberry - the garden craft is a very good thing at the moment!
*My first ripe tomatoes of the season - yummo
* Browsing Kinokuniya in my lunch hour and spending all my time in the Japanese section looking at the craft books
* Still being able to read the Japanese titles of some of those craft books despite not having used any Japanese for about 10 years
* MY enormous pile of craft projects
* Being invited to meet some of my favourite local (and visiting) bloggers in February - there's 16 of em!
* Happy friends in their new house
* Talking to my 2 year old nephew on the phone for his birthday about eating 'happy birthday cake'
* Making Grandma's Christmas pudding with Mum when she visits next weekend
* A very special and important (to me) friend who is on an adventure and who I think about just about every day- even though I don't write to her as much as I should or want to
* Aussie craft bloggers