Cheekybeaks tagged me for the 5 things meme.
I'm a good girl and so I'll play by the rules:
1. someone tags you,
2. you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog,
3. you tag people you’d like to know more about.
1) I always eat lollies in pairs. In fact anything small like a lollie I have to eat in a pair. No 3's or 5's, must always be 2 (or divisble by 2).
2) I don't like fake green food. Especially that fake lime flavoured soft drink or green lollies (again with the lollies). When Mr Sadieandlance and I went out for the first time we went to the movies and we got a packet of lollies to share and everytime I got a green one I offered it to him. Aren't I nice. He thought it was weird and he was probably right.
3) I can't sleep at night unless my feet are warm and I am covered. Even if it's really hot at night I'd rather have the fan on and sleep under a doona than with no fan and no covers at all...sorry environment but I shop in canvas bags (and have done for many years before those green things appeared) and I bought a bokashi bin yesterday to make up for my irresponsible ways!
4) I swear like a trouper. All the time. I love it. No word is too foul for me. Only I always feel like I shouldn't swear on my blog lest I offend someone. I rarley mind about that in real life though.
5) I drive a metallic green 1969 Valiant Regal.
Tip you're it: Justine, Samantha, Bel, Naomi and Louise