Saturday, October 17, 2009

Personalised Kids Bday Party - Lolly bags


A little bit more to share from the party. This time the consumables in the lolly bag, Biccie Boys and the actual lollies.

I didn't want to fill the lolly bag with rubbish, but at the same time I didn't want to deprive the kids (um parents?) of their fill of yum. So, I figured the Smurf's favs would be easy and a few lollies for the kids old enough to eat them.



I thought that having the consumables in little bags would help the kids feel like there was more to the lolly bag experience.



The bags were bought many moons ago probably from Spotlight or Lincraft. The stickers were a cinch. Just print your sticker onto label paper, cut, peel and stick. Download my templates here or use your software program of choice to lay your stickers out.



Next up, homemade colouring books.

No comments: