Monday, November 14, 2005

Mirukusheeke

I organised a little christmas decoration swap with some of my Sydney craft buddies. Everyone is so excited and true to AADC (Attention Deficient Crafters Association) form - buying way too many supplies and getting many similtaneous and uncontrollable ideas.

It's all very simple - basically we make a decoration for each of the other people in the swap, so you get a set. I get to see a few works in progress on the weekend while I'm up in Sydney - I've organised a little impromptu Stitch n Bitch ( we do it our way, it is never strictly knitting). We have some special things to talk about while we craft this weekend...a baby is on the way in May...not our first SnB baby but absolutely delightful news to receive while battling the trains this afternoon (I always end up battling trains when I choose train over tram)!

Anyway, I took a couple of photos of my christmas deco prototype tonight while I was working on it. All I can say is...

No comments: