So I made these muffins to take to take to work to bribe my new work colleagues to like me. They were pretty yummy and I don't even like sweet food much. So I have been meaning to post the recipe...
Yummy White Chocolate and Banana Muffins...
YOU NEED THIS:
Cooking spray oil or muffin patty cases
2 cups of SR flour
½ cup of castor sugar
2/3 cup of milk (or just a bit less if you use 2 bananas)
125g butter, melted
1 egg lightly beaten
1 - 2 mashed bananas (they need to be very ripe... like you've given up and are ready to feed them to the garbage bin)
3/4 1 cup of white chocolate buttons
(all in aussie measurements)
YOU NEED TO DO THIS:
- Preheat your oven to 180 deg celc.
- Sift flour into a bowl and stir in the sugar and white chocolate. Make a well in there.
- Mix in a separate bowl your milk, cooled melted butter, egg and mix it well. Now mix in your mashed banana too.
- Now add your wet to your dry and mix it just till it's combined
- Spoon your mix into your cases (I like cases rather than oiling the tray cause it's less cleaning up!). Share it round nice n even.
- Now bake em in that warmed oven till they're looking cookebo 20 mins.
- Let them cool a bit, but these are best eaten hot cause the chocolate is all gooey. If you want to store them then that's fine, just do it in an air tight container.