Friday, April 14, 2006

Brown Pants

No, I don't have Brown Pants (actually I do have a couple of pairs of brown pants), Brownpants is the name a friend of mine uses for her labels on her handmade goods. I was lucky enough to score some Brownpants goods as a birthday present while in Sydney...


(thanks model guard cat). I had to tip everything out of the bag to take this photo cause I've been using it lots (it especially likes to go to the pub).

Speaking of bdays, predictabley my bday BBQ in Sydney turned into an impromptu stitch n bitch meeting...


And look what happened after we all went inside...

Tango thought he'd help clean up by licking the table (sadly I wasn't quick enough with the camera to capture the actual table licking).

I'm so excited, I bought The Grates new album today, I'm listening while I blog. They're cute and pop-py rock with a little bit of crazy thrown in plus they're Aussie and they have a crazy girl lead singer and a girl on drums - everything I look for in a new fav band! They have lryics like "my baby grr grr" and "use your bed like a tramploline, higher, higher". And songs called things like 'Rock Boys' and 'Science is Golden' (complete with hand clapping). I am in love!

No comments: