I think she liked it, it had a matching skirt (like mine) and a little pouch.
Here's a quick summary of my past two weeks which will be supplemented later with some photos:
- Sydney for work included a fun (for me) Manly ferry trip which saw us almost head out past the coast in order to safely navigate the enormous swell
- A quick 2 day trip to Hong Kong (affectionately referred to as Honkers) - it took 2 days to travel there and back!
- Knitting all the way from Sydney to Honkers
- Being told I am not allowed to knit at all on the flight from Honkers to Melbourne (go figure - same airline there and back!)
- Excellent bday celebrations
- Shiney brand new Japanese Zakka (my very first) craft books and Denise Schmidt's Quilts
- My very first Engagement party for a beautiful friend of mine...which turned out to be a wedding reception - they romantically snuck off to Queensland and got married in secret...so still yet to attend an actual engagement party!
- A Farewell party for another good (inspirational and brave) friend of mine who is off walking solo across Spain.
- Finishing off the back of the Fruit Tingles Cardigan thanks for the tips on how to make it a jumper - Betty I think I will try what you have suggested...Bel and Al I may yet email you though.
- Received the best surprise package from Grandma - a box full of new Daisy Wheels! Lots of photos to come!
Here's hoping I make it into BackTack - I have a busy day at work tomorrow so will have to make sure I remember to check the BackTack blog early!