Saturday, October 28, 2006
Here comes the lemon cake
Yep, truly today the lemon cake will come, today. In fact there should be lots of activity today - I'm home alone all weekend. Here's my to do list:
- Sew Olive and Archie
- Watch a Harry Potter DVD and enjoy some knitting
- Oh my goodness - sew together one of the baby cardys because finally one of them is off the needles. Hip hip hooray I can now go buy all those things I promised myself once I finished at least one of them.
-That reminds me, I can now cast on my own cardy (because of the above)
- Sew another smaller owly
- Sew another bunny - this one will be sporting a stylish tie
- Bake that lemon cake I've been going on and on about
- Make myself some delicious lunch (or walk across to the fish and chip shop and eat 2 potato scallops/cakes for lunch! YUM)
- Make 10 headbands to give away on my blog next week (ha or the week after - or at some other upcoming time)
- Write out all the hand written recipes promised to the commenting kids from this post.
- Oh, clean the house - the dust bunnies are ruling the roost.
- Goodness scracious, start my calendar swap pages I signed up for forever ago...I'm scared!
Wow, that was really cathartic. Um and clearly not achievable in just one weekend, but we'll see how we go.
Tomorrow (how decadent - posting 2 days in a row!) cake photos, finished project photos and my great Nanna's table cloth.
PS garden craft progress as promised weeks ago:
That's a strawberry in there!