Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday


Sadie and me

Woo hoo it's Friday night, the Smurf is sleeping soundly and there's more than enough hours between the last and next breastfeed for me to crack open a second beer.

Today the Smurf and I had a most bodacious (ha I think I only used that word care of the first beer? Who hasn't wanted to use that word more often? Only me? Well never mind.) day out at the Stitches and Craft show kissing cheeks with lots of our crafty friends new and old. The Smurf even had a spot role as sales assistant at the Cheeky Beaks stand. Not sure if he was a successful assistant so much but he had fun kissing the shop keeper!

I spent pretty much all my time up at blog-central Living Creatively, it was terribly hard to tear myself away from all those scrapbook stands but I did what I thought was right *Scoff scoff*.

PS You know how I told you about my "Sister"*? Well she won a Bronze Medal! Woo Hoo!!!!

*She's not my real sister, but is like a sister..long story. My actual sister (and my "sister") played water polo in the Athens Olympics. We went to watch; best holiday ever.

No comments: