Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Trees

I've been tagged by 2 lovely ladees for the tree of happiness award.



So 6 things that make me happy. Today they are:

1. Walking to the park, sitting on the picnic blanket and knitting while the Smurf swings on the swings with MrS+L. (You can see them in the distance up there in the photo - we sit down to spot/push the Smurf)

2. Watching my "sister" compete in Water Polo at the Olympics. How's that poke in the eye she got courtesy of the Hungarians! Gawd as I type this I've nearly vomited up my breakfast (it's almost dinner time) as the Aussies just beat China to move to the medal rounds.

3. Coffee Time. Wo-oh-oh-oh-oh Coffee Time.

4. Hanging clean clothes on the sunny washing line, it's the little things in life.

5. Joining Ravelry after resisting for the longest time. Welcome new internets sucker of time. I'm Sadieandlance if you want to say hi over there...I still have no idea how it works.

6. Receiving sweet emails from people excited about The Toy Society.

OK, now about this tagging thing...consider yourself tagged if you like to play along. Feel free to say in your post that I tagged you. You make me happy and I like you after all so I would tag you. And don't forget to let me know if you play along. What a cop out I am!

No comments: