Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Red


My thoughts are a red and a little random at the moment
  • Can't get enough of the United States of Tara. I'd like to request hour long episodes please.

  • The Smurf has a wonderful Monday with his Ma (my Mum) every Monday and every Monday I come home to a bunch of flowers from him. This week he chose a pink pot of colour.

  • The extra four pairs of pants I decided to cut out two weeks ago are weighing me down. I thought an extra couple wouldn't make much difference and I'd get an assembly line going. I'm prone to gross under estimations...if I ever tell you I'll be there in 5 minutes, you'd best assume I mean 10.

  • Impromptu Sunday arvos with friends, a BBQ, beers and a bottle of sparklin ribena are the best.

  • I have a finished knitted cardy to share, but I can't until my new nephew/niece shows their face. Not long now I hope. My money's on boy, I'll let you know how I go.

No comments: