Monday, June 14, 2010

A weekend of craft indulgence


Photos courtesy of our resident photographer, Tutti Fruiti

Just a sample...1. hub of activity, 2. B + C, 3. J working on her liberty blouse, 4. F cutting out her bag pieces, 5. J + B, 6. Time to leave, 7. New hood, 8. bubbles, 9. happy hour

A whole weekend
For pure crafting pleasure
Great friends
Fantastic food
The best styled cheese platters ever seen by anyone
Personal sewing instructors - there were two of them!
Lots of laughing
Great company

I managed (with the aid of my personal instructors) a fully lined, hooded jacket (pattern: Ottobre 2007/3 Summer Hooded Jacket - sewn in mid weight cotton, lined with flanelette)


complete with pink sleeve lining (a special secret surprise for my little pink loving Smurf)


Some PJ pants using Curly Pops ace 70's pants pattern


As well as some knitting, crochet, a softie and a still to be tinkered with top for me - oh and a delicious dinner (if I do say so myself).

Can't wait for the next one.

No comments: