The idea is to send things from your country that the other person can't get in their country. I can safely say that she probably doesn't read my blog so I shouldn't be spoiling any suprises...So I sent:
- 2 of our beloved native animals in plush (ironically made in china)cheesey I know but essential!
- Some Aussie chocolate - it tastes different apparently
- some AFL lollies - explaining that people in Victoria are AFL mad
- A chomp bar (are they uniquely Australian even?!
- some very cheesey postcards
- an Aussie food mag
- some Marta's yarns
- some supermarket catalogues
- some Tim Tams
- and of course a jar of vegie (as in Vegemite).
I hope she likes it and appreciates the sense of humour employed when putting the package together!