Sunday, April 16, 2006

Daisy Wheel part II

So today, this time in Melbourne, I am making the chilli jam and will take some photos of the stages I forgot in Sydney.

A couple of weeks ago I received a gorgeous surprise package from Grandma (the lovely Sadie of whom half of this blog is named after). She had been reading through my blog (hi Grandma!) and had noticed the comments people had left about the Daisy Wheels she had given me. So she went into her magical craft cupboard (it has 5 of every craft thing ever made - and you should see the yarn stash!) and packaged up a bunch of daisy wheels and sent them down...



Complete with some in progress (and a few finished objects - see above photo) so I could see how to use them (turns out I'm not too crash hot at following instructions over the phone!)


Thanks Grandma!

No comments: