Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm so Excited - Winners, New projects and miscellaneous hospital adventures

And I just can't hide it oh no no no.


That's not one of the songs I would have included on my mix. But I loved what you guys came up with. Some of it was very close, oh so very close to what I love, others not so but I totally get what you're saying.

So anyway Michelle, the random number generator told me that the bag of mixed CDs is yours. Funny Michelle chose Cannonball by the Breeders and I heart the Breeeders. I totally agree with her on the bass line thing - although it's Kim's voice that kills me everytime. Arooo-oo. The Breeders is on my mix too - only I chose Huffer....but only cause I put a different Breeders track on my last mix.

Anyway, everyone else keep an eye on Michelle's blog - hopefully once she's uploaded them and appreciated the "sleeve art" for a bit she might offer them up to a new home?

And in other news, we had our first dash to the emergency room this week. The Smurf had a cold and despite a he's "fine at the moment, keep an eye on him" from the Dr that morning (see above happy snap), by his lunchtime breastfeed I was worrying that he may have inherited some asthma from the family tree. So off we went just-in-case.

Hospital Smurf:

He's fine. It was maybecouldbemightbe shitweprobablydon'treallyknow butneedtotellanxiousmothersomething broncialitis. So he gets to suck on some ventolin and take some panadol. Poor Smurf. But he seems to be feeling better, I could tell when the enjoyment returned to his new favourite activity - yanking Mummy's hair. Hilarious.

Oh yeah the new project. My excitment levels are off the Richter Scale now that this project has come to fruition. It's been living in my head for about 4 years. Given the time it's taken to get it out of my head I think it deserves a post of its own, don't you? Plus Wheezy Smurf is waking up and needs some hair to yank on so he stays happy.

No comments: