Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tweak Tweak



I accidentally left my (new) camera in the back of a hire car on Thursday as I made record time getting to the airport and checking in after a marathon work trip (new personal record negative 5 minutes to check in close and I still made it including oversize baggage) .

Bugger. Someone car cleaner got an ace tip that day.

I'd show you photos from the Sunday Craft Room, but I have no camera. I'd show you photos of my amazing score from Lulu Carter (she with the new chooks) but I have no camera. I'd show you photos of the scrumptious bake-orama results displayed ala Royal Easter Show style at today's Craft Room, but I have no camera. Sick of this yet?

Instead I did a little blog tweaking over there in the side bar. Nothing special, but you can find my recipes a bit easier now. And if you're ever trying to find me and I'm not about? I'm probably lunching with one of those ladies in that list over there.

No comments: