Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas


The real Sadie holding the end product of the pudding factory...made using her recipe.


Merry Christmas all, better late than never! I've been busy enjoying the festival of food and spending time with family and very special friends.

Thank you for stopping by my blog - whether you read, comment, lurk or perve, it's great to have you here. I love getting comments - and while I don't always reply I always click on your blog link (if you have one) and spend a bit of time getting to know you and being inspired by you and your blog life.

Being inspired was part of what this whole blog thing was always about for me. I met up with Cheeky Beaks while she was in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago and we had a great chat about why we blog and what we get out of it. While I always think about it I'd never really explained to anyone before about why I blog and what my blog means to me.

I started Sadieandlance as a way to keep in touch with my craft friends when I moved from Sydney - our little virtual stitch n bitch group. Just a record of my crafty pursuits, challenges and adventures along the way. Throughout 2006 my virtual craft group expanded to include an amazing array of friends from all over the world who inspire me to try new crafts, techniques, patterns, recipes and more.

Thank you for your inspiration in 2006 and see you in 2007 for more miscellaneous craft related adventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to meet you in person. Next time you are in Sydney and feel like a craft get-together, let me know.

BrownPants said...

Hi Sadie! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year B
xxx